ProSonic High Impact Acoustic Sports Panels
- ProSonic impact panels have been specifically developed to improve the acoustic performance of sports facilities. Acoustically absorbent panels are covered with a range of different fabric colours. The product reduces reverberation times from activity and impact sports in large indoor spaces thus improving the acoustic comfort.
- Easy installation
- Excellent ball impact resistance
- Class 1 fire rating
- Simple to reposition
- Mounting kit can be supplied
These panels are simply fixed using Velcro fasteners. They can be cleaned with a vacuum or a warm, damp cloth. In cases of strong contamination, the textile cover can be removed and washed at max. 30°C
Weight: approx. 2kg per panel
Colours: blue, yellow, green, red and white
- The mounting kit contains 20 running metres of flame retardant Velcro (hooks) and one tube of MS-polymer adhesive and is enough to mount 6 panels.
- The wall surface should be clean, smooth and dust free.
- After applying the MS-polymer adhesive on the wall the Velcro should be installed immediately. The adhesive has a skin over time of 10minutes.
- The MS-polymer requires 24 hours' curing for a 2mm thickness
- Install the panels in a dry, heated environment and condition them 24hrs beforehand.
- The panels have a brushed textile backing which ensures good adhesion to the velcro
- Panels can be cleaned with a vacuum or a damp cloth
- In cases of strong contamination the textile cover can be removed and washed at max. 30°C