- Modular timber blades
- Simple and easy to fix and remove
- Available in four standard configurations
- Available in a wide range of finishes
- Available in Fire Class 2 or Class 0
- Can be used on walls or ceilings
- Meeting rooms
I-LuxD Modular Timber Blade Acoustic Panel Systems for Walls and Ceilings
- The I-LuxD is a modular 1790mm-length timber bladed acoustic panel, dowel supported, which can offer very high levels of acoustic absorption due to its large open area in front of the absorbent material that can optionally be placed behind.
- Although supplied as standard without, an optional black acoustically transparent tissue can be installed to hide services behind the panels. Please note that this tissue does not offer any absorption. Additional acoustic foam or mineral fibre is required if any acoustic ratings need to be met.
- It is available in four standard timbers (Iroko, Beech, Oak and Pine) but can also be colour lacquered, painted, varnished, stained etc.
- Unlike cheaper imported imitations which require on-site lacquering to upgrade to Class 0 our panels can be supplied in a Class 0 fire rating thus saving substantial labour time.
- The slats are connected with central visible black timber dowels.
- For wall installations we recommend using small angle brackets (not supplied).
- For ceiling suspension we supply a range of nine adjustable dowel support hangers (shown below) which can accommodate depths of between 286mm and 1086mm.
- 1790x560x90mm - blades of 90x22mm - blade spacing 90mm (80% O/A)
- 1790x536x45mm - blades of 45x22mm - blade spacing 45mm (67% O/A)
- 1790x552x70mm - blades of 70x22mm - blade spacing 70mm (76% O/A)
- 1790x536x90mm - blades of 90x22mm - blade spacing 45mm (67% O/A)
IMPORTANT Installation and Maintenance Recommendations
- The panels must be stored and installed in dry, moisture-free areas at a temperature between 18°C and 25°C. (Note: the original packaging does NOT protect the material from rain or moisture.)
- Do not place any loads on the packaged material.
- The product is for interior installation only. Premises must be weathertight and suitably habitable and the panels must have been acclimatised in the space where they will be installed for a minimum of 24 hours before installation.
- We recommend installation joints every 6–7 m2.
- The premises must not be subject to sudden changes in temperature or humidity, as the panels require constant climate conditions all year round.
- Room temperature must always be between 18°C and 25°C, and relative humidity between 40% and 60%.
- Use only a damp cloth to clean the panels. Never apply products with chemical agents.
- Natural wood products may show variations in colours, shades and grey tones.