THIS PRODUCT IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- Versatile hardwood slats
- Simple and easy to fix and remove
- Available in a wide range of finishes
- Available in Fire Class 2 or Class 0
- Can be used on walls or ceilings
- Can be used on curved surfaces
- Meeting rooms
I-Slat and I-SlatFLEX Hardwood Timber Acoustic Slats for Walls and Ceilings
- The I-Slat system can be supplied in two variants. One, a double grooved panel which can be used for acoustic absorption applications, the other a tongued and grooved panel which is for aesthetics only as it doesn't accommodate gaps.
- The slats are 19mm thick, available in widths of 90mm or 140mm and supplied in random lengths.
- It is available in four standard timbers Iroko, Beech, Oak and Pine but can also be colour lacquered, painted, varnished, stained etc.
- Unlike cheaper import imitations which require onsite lacquering to upgrade to Class 0 our panels can be supplied in a Class 0 Fire Rating thus saving substantial labour time.
- Two type of clips can be used for the installation. One offers a permanent fixing while the other offers a demountable installation which allows for easy access.
- The gap between slats with the permanent cleat system can be either 10mm, 15mm or 25mm depending on the clip width.
- The gap between slats with the removable cleat system can be either 15mm or 20mm depending on the clip width.
- The ends of each panel are butt joined.
- The gap between the panels can be covered with a black tissue fleece which hides any services which may sit behind the installation.
- Also available in a flex curved option to special order.
IMPORTANT Installation and Maintenance Recommendations
- The panels must be stored and installed in dry, moisture-free areas at a temperature between 18°C and 25°C. (Note: the original packaging does NOT protect the material from rain or moisture.)
- Do not place any loads on the packaged material.
- The product is for interior installation only. Premises must be weathertight and suitably habitable and the panels must have been acclimatised in the space where they will be installed for a minimum of 24 hours before installation.
- We recommend installation joints every 6–7 m2.
- The premises must not be subject to sudden changes in temperature or humidity, as the panels require constant climate conditions all year round.
- Room temperature must always be between 18°C and 25°C, and relative humidity between 40% and 60%.
- Use only a damp cloth to clean the panels. Never apply products with chemical agents.
- Natural wood products may show variations in colours, shades and grey tones.