Wavyfuser Diffuser - (pack of 4)
Availability: Estimated 3-4 weeks
Jocavi Wavyfuser - Diffusion Panel
This acoustic diffuser combines a sequence of concave and convex shapes with numerical sequencing which creates a profile surface that optimises the diffusion scattering. The model is supplied in male and female pairs which, when combined, make the diffusion of medium/low frequencies more efficient.
Acoustically this translates into a better control of sound bandwidth diffusion without any other unwanted acoustical effect in the room. Can also be combined with the Foamsorb absorber panel to maintain an aesthetic similarity of surface profiles whilst providing varying degrees of absorption and diffusion within the required area thus making it ideal for a variable acoustic application.
The Foamsorb panels simply fit into the profile of the Wavyfuser when required and are easily removed.
Made of high density EPS which, unlike most other products on the market, is 80kg/m³ rather than the inferior, less effective, 30kg/m³.
This product can be mounted on walls and ceilings due to its low weight.
Made from 100% recyclable EPC
- 600 x 600 x 130mm (1.0kg)
- 600 x 600 x 120mm (1.1kg) (INVERTED VERSION)
- 1200 x 600 x 130mm (1.0kg)
- 1200 x 600 x 120mm (1.1kg) (INVERTED VERSION)
- Average diffusion coefficient 0.57
- Average NRC=0.21 [>100Hz; <5kHz]
- EPS Euroclass fire retardant (NP EN 13501-1)
- Recyclable EPS
- Packaging: 4 units (2 pairs) 2x standard & 2x inverted per box
- Installation: Optional adhesive can be supplied
- Tested in accordance with BS EN ISO 354:2003 and rated in accordance with BS EN ISO 11654:1997.
Test Certificate available on request.