THE NASTY BUG: PLEASE NOTE... We are currently working remotely but can take most phone calls and our distribution service is still operational for most stock items.
We are also contactable via email.
We can only process online orders at this time, anything that cannot be done online we can process manually in about 48hrs via email.
ProSonic High Impact Acoustic Sports Panels
- ProSonic impact panels have been specifically developed to improve the acoustic performance of sports facilities. Acoustically absorbent panels are covered with a range of different fabric colours. The product reduces reverberation times from activity and impact sports in large indoor spaces thus improving the acoustic comfort.
- Easy installation
- Excellent ball impact resistance
- Class 1 fire rating
- Simple to reposition
- Mounting kit can be supplied
These panels are simply fixed using Velcro fasteners. They can be cleaned with a vacuum or a warm, damp cloth. In cases of strong contamination, the textile cover can be removed and washed at max. 30°C
Weight: approx. 2kg per panel
Colours: blue, yellow, green, red and white
- The mounting kit contains 20 running metres of flame retardant Velcro (hooks) and one tube of MS-polymer adhesive and is enough to mount 6 panels.
- The wall surface should be clean, smooth and dust free.
- After applying the MS-polymer adhesive on the wall the Velcro should be installed immediately. The adhesive has a skin over time of 10minutes.
- The MS-polymer requires 24 hours' curing for a 2mm thickness
- Install the panels in a dry, heated environment and condition them 24hrs beforehand.
- The panels have a brushed textile backing which ensures good adhesion to the velcro
- Panels can be cleaned with a vacuum or a damp cloth
- In cases of strong contamination the textile cover can be removed and washed at max. 30°C